Saturday, August 8, 2009

the story of daniela garcia =)


october 2o02,
daniela garcia
,
22 yrs old,an excellent medical student,

who has a steady boyfriend,ricardo strube.

they're both university students with good future.

but,her life
changed tremendously after this incident.
daniela went for a annual sports events in summer

with her classmates by train.

that night,she accidentally fell from the train,

and both of her hands and legs were being cut off by the train.
yet,
the train never stop for her,
and she's left alone beside the railway tracks in pain.
daniela knows that she had lost her hands and legs, forever.
blood oozing out and thankfully a farmer saw her,
and call for ambulance immediately.


the crushing amputations by the train wheels
made it impossible for the doctors
to reattach any of daniela's limbs.
they can only clean the wounds for the best chance of healing.
daniela's parents and boyfriend never abandon her,
and send her for the best recuperation.
since that day,
daniela has to carry on all the daily activities
by using artificial limbs.
the doctors inspire her,
and she decided to continue her medical studies.
she gets the best results ever and
she's now successfully becomes
the world's first quadrilateral amputee physician.


in march 2o07,
daniela and ricardo took a trip to europe,
and ricardo asked daniela to marry him.
in september 2o07,
the couple said their vows in front of 300 family and friends.
whenever people ask/talk about her story,
she'll give a big smile and say :
"it is not a tragedy,but a happy story."



"your life will be what you do with it"



note : a story from reader's digest.wendy is amazed by this girl.be thankful for everything that u're having. ;)

18 comments:

Nichole Pang said...

touching~~
like wat i say,
有时候,你会觉得自己很可怜很惨。
可是,你不知道其实这个世界上还有很多人比你更惨更可怜

so we mz treasure wat we hv nw~

wendy heng said...

yalo yalo...
must really appreciate what we having now..=)

Anonymous said...

Really when someone doesn't know after that its up to other people that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Here is my web blog Le Parfait Apple Stem Cell

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Also visit my web-site: ledermeluxeblog.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your
blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster
then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable
price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

Also visit my page: Order Garcinia Cambogia

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say regarding this paragraph, in my view its really remarkable
in support of me.

my page; Pure Garcinia Cambogia Reviews

Anonymous said...

continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with
this piece of writing which I am reading at this place.


my blog Pure HCA

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff previous to and
you are simply extremely magnificent. I actually like what you've acquired right here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You're making
it entertaining and you still care for to stay it
sensible. I can't wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a great site.

Feel free to surf to my web site; raspberry ketone ultra slim

Anonymous said...

Greate post. Keep writing such kind of information on your page.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg
it and in my opinion recommend to my friends.
I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.

Here is my site ... Lift serum pro review

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
It will always be useful to read content from other
authors and practice a little something from other sites.


Feel free to visit my webpage; Order Pur Essence

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new
to me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!


Feel free to visit my web blog ... Where to buy lean muscle formula

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find educated people on this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Also visit my web blog bodybuilding workouts

Anonymous said...

What's up, after reading this awesome post i am too delighted to share my experience here with colleagues.

Also visit my weblog - Diet Patch Diets

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, the contents present at this web site are really awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.


Feel free to visit my web-site Weight loss formula

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is
written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem.
You're incredible! Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my web site; Get ONline HOme Careers

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!
! Finally I have found something that helped me. Cheers!



sex drive

Anonymous said...

I just now found your blog post and today I’m among your followers.


Feel free to surf to my webpage - how to get rid of acne scars
- statejournal.com -

Anonymous said...

certainly like your website but you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very
bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will definitely come again again.

Here is my webpage - jewelry